Welcome to Project Paratha

This blog will chronicle our one year adventure to eat one Indian (or Indian inspired) meal or snack every day.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This Story Began With a Pair of Pants

Funny thing happened on the way home. I forgot to pick up the dry cleaning and was having a proverbial pants crisis which required a 7:40 run to the cleaners. The only potential upside to that was that, other than fresh pants, for some reason I was craving a mini-chocolate chip cookie. Not something I would normally eat but the Beverlywood bakery is right next to our cleaner. They were of course closed when I got there. I had my pants though. Today was hectic and I did not get the full run-down on what Lisa had made. Waiting in our kitchen was a wonderful cookie the kids had passed up; and which I'm assuming was not a reject that fell on the floor. The best cookie I ever had. And, I'm pretty as punch pleased I missed the one from the bakery. So thank you to Lisa, the kids, and my pants. Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment